Prayer and Fasting to End the
Evils of Abortion and Planned Parenthood: Sept 12-20 and October
Join us in January 2016 for the 22nd Annual National
Memorial for the Pre-Born and Their Mothers and Fathers...MORE
The National Pro-Life Religious Council
The National Pro-life Religious Council is a Christian coalition which acknowledges Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and is called to affirm and witness to the Biblical standard of the value, dignity, and sanctity of human life.
- To see every Christian denomination or fellowship proclaim and obey
Biblical teaching and Christian tradition that affirm the value of all human life.
- To articulate the historic Christian perspective concerning human life issues.
- To support efforts that discourage and prevent acts that dehumanize and harm women, the unborn, disabled persons, the elderly and those who are medically dependent.
- To encourage and foster ministry to those
vulnerable to or wounded by the tragic
aftermath of abortion.
- To work cooperatively with others who share these goals.
- To exchange information of mutual interest.
- To develop and strengthen a communications network among the
- To offer encouragement and support to one another.
- To develop a public presence for the NPRC which will include occasional sponsorship of projects, programs,
statements, and literature.