Join us in January 2016 for the 22nd Annual National
Memorial for the Pre-Born and Their Mothers and Fathers...MORE
Our musical guest will be
Singer, Songwriter and Composer
Senator Sam Brownback of Kansas
will be a special guest
and we will honor
him for making Kansas the first State to
ban dismemberment abortion.
"As Governor of Kansas I have signed 15 Right to Life bills
reaffirming our commitment that life at all stages is sacred and
valuable. I appreciate the efforts of the National Pro-life
Religious Council, Priests for Life and their allied organizations
in recognizing the people of Kansas and their elected officials at
the National Prayer Service. Kansas has enacted legislation
protecting unborn children from dismemberment abortions, and I
encourage other states to do the same. I ask you, therefore, to join
me at this prayer service, so that the action we have taken in
Kansas can be an encouragement to similar efforts throughout this
-- Governor Sam Brownback
The National Pro-Life Religious Council
The National Pro-life Religious Council is a Christian coalition which acknowledges Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and is called to affirm and witness to the Biblical standard of the value, dignity, and sanctity of human life.
- To see every Christian denomination or fellowship proclaim and obey
Biblical teaching and Christian tradition that affirm the value of all human life.
- To articulate the historic Christian perspective concerning human life issues.
- To support efforts that discourage and prevent acts that dehumanize and harm women, the unborn, disabled persons, the elderly and those who are medically dependent.
- To encourage and foster ministry to those
vulnerable to or wounded by the tragic
aftermath of abortion.
- To work cooperatively with others who share these goals.
- To exchange information of mutual interest.
- To develop and strengthen a communications network among the
- To offer encouragement and support to one another.
- To develop a public presence for the NPRC which will include occasional sponsorship of projects, programs,
statements, and literature.